v1.0 - 14th June 2001 - Dalai
This class is used for generic decorations, junk items, loot and also some special items such as the supply chest and whistlers.
Properties of interest:
- bFrobbable - object lights up and can be frobbed.
- bGuardsNoFrob - guards cannot frob this item.
- bThievesNoFrob - thieves cannot frob this item.
- FrobSound - the sound this item makes when frobbed.
- bCanPickup - you can pick this item up.
- bInventoryItem - this item is meant to disappear when picked up, if this is set to false, the item will behave like a junk item and will be carried about at the bottom of the player's screen until dropped.
- MovementScaleWhileCarrying - how much this affects the player's speed when carried (e.g. 0.5 = player moves at half speed)
- HUDName - the name of this item that comes up on the HUD when carrying it.
- bLoot - counts as loot.
- LootValue - how much it's worth.
- bGuardsLoot - loot that guards can pickup, this loot will repspawn on the map somewhere (used for the loot pouches that dead thieves drop).
- UsesFrobItem - a pickup in the player's inventory is used with this item (such as the lockpicks or repair tool).
- ReminderNote - just a blank string for you to write messages in about an object, if it is important.
- Breakable - can be set to Solid (unbreakable) or Glass (will smash when thrown about).
- HitSoundScheme - the noise this item makes when it is dropped, choices are:
- HSS_Generic - just makes a dull thud.
- CustomXHitsound - these various sounds will override the settings in the hitsound scheme, so you can make your object have custom hit noises.
- bObjectBouncesWhenThrown - either bounces a bit or stops instantly on hitting the ground.
- ObjectivePoints - points awarded to the player for picking this item up
- bOnlyAwardObjectivePointsOnce - only award the points to the first time the object is picked up.
- bTriggerCausesFrob - object is frobbed when triggered.
- bTakeDamageCausesFrob - object is frobbed when someone does it damage, used to have buttons that can be pushed by shooting with an arrow, etc.
- bShowWhenHeld - shows this item in the player's hands in 3rd person view.
- bDestroyWhenOwnerRespawns - when the player respawns, this object will get destroyed (to stop stacking traps, etc).