Thievery 1.6 Patch
- Fixed the infinite underwater sound rumble.
- Optimised netcode (should reduce -PLEASE WAIT- time by about 30%).
- Correct version of ThDQ.u included, so multi-floor sketch maps work online.
- Misc. bug fixes.
- Fixed the skybox HOM problem
- Fixed the giant gem exploit
- Added some torches to better balance the map
- Fixed misc. bugs
- Fixed an alarm sound crash with dedicated server installs
- Misc. tweaks
1.6 also includes the fixes from the 1.51 Beta Patch previously posted in our forums:
- No more crashes when retrieving a very long rope arrow (e.g. on Airship).
- No reload delay on the crossbow, instead it simply won't fire if you try to use the crossbow exploit.
- Health is displayed correctly when spectating and no longer covers up the spectator names when the scoreboard is showing.
- Fixed a bunch of crashes on certain servers involving Fragments, Barrels and Carcasses.
(c) Black Cat Games - 2006